Jet Ski News
Kawasaki’s all-new 800 SX-R represents a new wave of stand-up JET SKI watercraft, and appeals to all riders, from beginner to enthusiast and everyone in between. Thanks to an advanced hull design, first time riders will be able to master stand-up riding more quickly and more easily than ever before and advanced riders will enjoy the 800’s ease of handling in rough water conditions, due to the wide hull providing increased stability.
The wider hull also allows for a wider footwell area, giving the rider more room to maneuver, vary foot placement and shift body weight. These variances help riders maximize control and take advantage of the SX-R’s superior handling.
From the company that pioneered the personal watercraft craze 30 years ago, the 800 SX-R starts a new generation of stand-up JET SKI watercraft.
• First all-new stand-up Jet Ski in more than ten years
• Advanced hull design for increased stability
• Wider footwell area gives riders more room to maneuver
• Larger displacement than the SXi Pro provides more power and a higher top speed
• Twin carburetors provide excellent throttle response and optimum power at all rpm levels
• Handles superbly in rough water
• Easier for beginners to ride
• Allows riders to take excitement and fun to new levels
• Kawasaki "lean-in" turning maximizes the "fun factor" and makes the SX-R easier and less fatiguing to ride
• Superior handling means more fun
• Modern styling with race-inspired graphics
• The Kawasaki JET SKI® Racing team will ride in 2003
• Lightweight, easy to store and easy to transport
Leave a Reply.
Magazine For Jet Ski & PWC News
Contact us for submitting Jet Ski news, Jetski club, manufacture, parts, vintage jet ski or event info.
All Accessories A Submit News Bikini Shot Contest Forums Honda Jet Ski Jet Ski Club Jet Ski Racing Jet Ski Ride Area International Jet Ski Ride Areas East Of Mississippi Jet Ski Ride Areas West Of Mississippi Jet Ski Video Mechanic Tips Parts Diagram Polaris School Sea Doo Yamaha Parts Yamaha Waverunners
A division of Inland Jet Sports Group
Site Design By Aggressive Pro